Friday 7 February 2020

Floral Tag for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, a slightly late post today to let you know that I have my usual Friday tutorial up over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I'm sharing a mixed media tag that I created for the January Hochanda shows.
It features some of the gorgeous new doodle stamps designed by Melina and topped off with one of her lovely floral images.
Here's a sneak peek to hopefully tempt you to hop over.


As you can see, I seem to be in the bright image on a darker background phase although I know I'll revert to my usual bright and cheery style very soon.

Hope you've had a good week and that you have a lovely weekend.
See you soon.
Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag and good to see bright colours just now! Hugs, Valerie

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Words and Pictures said...

These rich jewel colours are certainly tempting... I'm hopping!
Alison x

Sue said...

This is beautiful Fliss, I love your bright and happy flower. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Loving this tag and absolutely gorgeous colours.xx

Dorthe said...

So beautiful, Fliss, the gorgeous colored flower and its background, - wonderful !! Hugs, Dorthe xoxo