Friday 7 September 2018

Blossoming Tag for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you're all enjoying the current sunny weather if you have that as we have down here. Not that I've seen that much of it as I've had a lot of stuff to do, some rather exciting and some not! Lots of family stuff going on here due to my in laws both still being in hospital which has resulted in us all pulling together to deal with their house etc etc.
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with my usual Friday post which this week is a layered up mixed media tag (I ended up with very blue fingers making this too) which I hope you like. Here's a sneak peek to tempt you.






I hope you have a lovely day and a great weekend and will see you soon with some rather exciting news about happenings at That's Crafty! towers.

Fliss xx

5 comments:

brenda said...

It's a really lovely tag Fliss and a beautiful sentiment which I've not come across before.

B x

Words and Pictures said...

Very pretty tag - and there's nothing wrong with blue fingers!
Alison x

Dorthe said...

I can see beautiful details, Fliss, and such lovely colors, off the see the whole art piece , dear. I`m sorry your in laws are both still in hospital, have they not yet decided what to do with the hip.... poor man, I hope he is pain covered . <3 <3 xxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Fliss, I love your tag on a tag. I hope things get better really quickly for you xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie