Saturday 8 September 2018

Hochanda News

Hello! A post from me today just to give you a little sneak peek for the upcoming That's Crafty! show on Hochanda on Tuesday 11 September at 10am.

Our Jo will be doing some fab demos with lots of new goodies including some absolutely gorgeous new stamps from Melina, 4 sets in all some shroom based and some sketchy houses too.

I've been lucky enough to work with one of the shroom sets and here's the promised sneak peek of one of my makes.


There are also some fab new substrates and some new stencils too so do watch if you can for some amazing inspiration as my teamies have made some totally awesome and stunning samples which you really do need to see.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is beautiful Fliss, I've just caught up with the show and loved everyones makes. I hope you week gets easier xx