Friday 21 September 2018

Midnight in the Fairy Garden

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a good week. Mine has been a bit hit and miss as the in laws saga continues!
My mother in law is still not better so they're doing tests to try and find out why the antibiotics haven't worked. I suspect that she has an ongoing stomach issue as I can vaguely remember her trying a gluten free diet a few years back due to problems with her digestion. I have told my hubby and my brother in law to mention this to the hospital but of course, being men, they haven't! Looks like I'll have to do this myself.
My father in law had another op on Wednesday and has now had a hip replacement so hopefully this will sort out his problem although I suspect the recovery from the op will be quite lengthy.

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with the second of my Hochanda samples from the show last week having been lucky enough to play with Melina's new and gorgeous stamps. This one is a fairy garden and hope you like it.


You'll have to pop over to the blog to see the whole project and obviously I hope you will!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

brenda said...

Loving the vibranncy of this magical creation Fliss, it could quite easily be the scene at the bottom of my garden!

B x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This reminds me of a Disney scene Fliss, The silhouette Fairy's create extra magic to your large tag with it's sparkle in the background.
Hope they can find out what the problem is with your MIL, you will have to send Hubby & BIL in with a list next visit.
Fingers crossed for a relaxing weekend.
Take Care Hugs Tracey xx

Sue said...

This is really lovely Fliss, beautiful colours for your magical scene xx

Words and Pictures said...

Sounds as though it must have been a horrible shock to lose your MIL - if even this short a time ago it was still just tests and questions. Awful.

Hopping over to see your magical fairies.
Alison x