Friday 14 September 2018

Friday Post at That's Crafty! Blog and News

Hello everyone, many apologies for not being around much lately which is because we have chaos down here at the moment with both my parents in law still being in hospital.

My father in law has multiple fractures in his right hip and it's taken the doctors ages to work out what to do. He's been taken over to Brighton for a "major op" today but no-one has been told what they're actually going to do!!! It's very stressful for us all not knowing what's going on so with luck we'll know later on today what they've done.

My mother in law is sadly not well at all as she's not eating or drinking and it's uncertain whether this is because she's got a stomach bug, she's refusing to eat or has forgotten how to swallow as she's suffering from dementia. This is even more worrying but we should know more today when the doctor has seen her.

I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today where I'm sharing one of my Hochanda samples (lucky I had that as I haven't felt much like crafting lately!).


If you caught my last post you'll have seen a bit more of this one but to see the whole creation, you'll have to hop over to the blog.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely art as always. Sorry you have so many problems just now, hope all goes well. Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Sending you big (((HUGS))) Fliss I know life is not being very kind at the moment. Wishing you and the family all the best and hope you will get the help and answers you need very soon.
Your lovely creation sure put a smile on my face today.
Tracey xx

Sue said...

This is such a beauty Fliss, such happy colours and fabulous stamping. I know from your f/book update that your MIL is now eating, so that's such good news. I hope this week is so much better for you xx

Craftychris said...

So sorry I haven't been around, and even more sorry about your Mum and Dad in law! I will look at your next posts to see how things are going. I hope you are taking care of you too! Love this bright beauty, will hop over to thats crafty and look at this and the others a bit later - my iPad is running out of power! Bug hugs xxxxxx